Sunday, March 6, 2011

What Should We do If an Earth Quake happens ?

The following movie was made in early 2010 when the whole of Pt England school were learning about earth quakes and volcanoes!  It was shown at the immersion assembly to raise awareness about earth quakes and volcanoes.  In view of what has happened in Christchurch lately,  it is just very appropriate that we show the students what to do in case an earth quake arrives!  Enjoy!


The Volcano Immersion movie by Team 2! from Jenny She on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Raley said...

Hi! My name is Raley and I am an EDM 310 student at the University of South Alabama and am thankful for the opportunity to get to comment on your blogs! Great video! Very creative and innovative and loved the idea of volcano awareness! We didn't have anything like this when I was in school! Wish that weren't the case but thanks for the idea that I can pass along if my school doesn't partake in this activity when I become a teacher!